Your Roof is one of the most important building supply of your home. It is the first line of defense in protecting your home and does more than any other building material to shield your home from sun, rain, snow, wind… There is also the aesthetics of your home to consider. The roof is the icing to the cake/your home.
Replacing your roof can enhance the appearance and function while adding value to your home in regards to resale. Whether you are going with Metal Roofing, Traditional 3-Tab Shingles, or upgrade to 3-Dimensional Shingles, one of our Valley Building Supply Team Members will be available to assist you. Consider the following when making your choice:
- Purpose: Is this for your home, business, storage building, barn? Are there local Code or Home Owner Association Restrictions to consider?
- Durability: Getting the most bang for your buck while ensuring the roof choice offers adequate protection for your structure.
- Aesthetics: Does the roof match the architecture of your home? Will the new roof style add curb appeal?
- Value: Your home is your investment and a new roof can make a big impact on the value of your home.
- Warranty Information: How long is it projected to last?
The team at Valley Building Supply would be happy to assist you!